CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brooklynn-isms Part 2

A few recent gems from Miss Brooklynn:

I was teasing Brooklynn the other day. Tickling her and chasing her. I lightly squeezed her thigh. She turned to me and said, "No! That's my squishy leg!" I couldn't stop laughing!


Brooklynn woke up on the wrong side of the bed the other day. She was NOT happy about anything! This kid is not a morning person...much like her mother. After a few meltdowns Mark turned to me and said, "That child!" To which Brooklynn responded by screaming, "I AM NOT A CHILD!!"

That same morning I told B she needed to stop being ornery and try to be happy. She screamed, "I AM NOT ORNERY!" We had a great day that day!!

There is a Chinese restaurant in Holladay that we LOVE! It's called Mountain City China. They have the BEST food...but even more than the food we love the owner! She is so sweet! When ever we go get food from her she always sends us home with a big bag of fortune cookies for Brooklynn. B was eating on and she dropped half of it on the floor. Gus came over to check it out. She very sweetly said to him, "No Gus, don't poop on it." Seriously, of all the things he could have done to it, she picks that...

I often tell my girls how pretty they look when they get dressed in the morning. What can I say I have adorable kids!! The other day I was getting ready and Brooklynn came in and said, "Oh, you look pretty." Best compliment EVER!

My aunt Becky is the best and we love to go to her house and play. Brooklynn loves Becky, Anthony, Grandpa Ed and all the kids. The other day Brooklynn saw a picture of Becky. She turned to me and said, "That's my Becky. I love my Becky!" I love our Becky too!!

Mark was chasing B around the other day. He caught her and started tickling her. After a minute she breathlessly told him, "I need a break!"

Love that girl!!

3 comments:

  1. Its a great thing that you have this blog so that in the future she herself can read how cute she was! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Becky too! And the rest of that gang! Your little girls are adorable. How fun to see you as a mom. Loving it!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! I'm a lucky grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete